Be Prepared For Anything With The 2020 Chevy Equinox
We know how crazy your life can be and, whether you're trying to get every member of your family to their Kenmore NY or Buffalo destinations or you're attempting to transport a variety of items over different terrains, you're going to want an SUV that can keep up. The 2020 Chevy Equinox is a compact SUV that's the perfect combination of small and versatile, comfortable and convenient, and powerful and efficient. It's ready to conquer your daily drives, no matter where they take you.
Design And Tech
The 2020 Equinox seats up to five, but has plenty of room to spare. Split-fold the rear seats or fold them flat to reveal up to 63.9 cubic-feet of cargo room and enjoy the elbow room and head space that the wide back seat showcases. You can even find hidden storage compartments underneath the rear floor that can hide your valuables or keep your fragile items secure.
Comfort, Convenience, And Technology
Featuring both comfortable cabin amenities and helpful devices, the 2020 Chevy Equinox is prepared to help you arrive at your destination relaxed and on time. From the available hands-free gesture liftgate and the optional heated leather-appointed seats to the Chevrolet Infotainment System 3 with a seven-inch diagonal touchscreen and Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ capability, your Equinox will have you enjoying every moment you're behind the wheel.
Looking to leave a lasting impression? You'll want to be sitting in the driver's seat of the new 2020 Chevy Equinox. With aerodynamic sculpting, LED daytime running lamps, and a bold front fascia, the Equinox is here to stand out in the New York crowd. For the 2020 model year, drivers can also choose from two special editions, the Equinox Midnight Edition and the Equinox Redline Edition. These special trims show off either an all-black exterior in the Midnight or a street-inspired exterior in the Redline.
Power And Capability
Whether you're interested in a fuel-efficient commute or you're looking for an SUV that can pull along the trailer that you need, the 2020 Chevy Equinox has you covered. Here are a few of the many performance highlights we know our Cheektowaga and Tonawanda drivers are going to love:
- An EPA-estimated 26/31 city/highway miles-per-gallon rating
- 3,500-pounds of towing capability
- Standard 1.5-liter turbo engine
- Available 2.0-liter turbo engine
- Available Switchable All-Wheel Drive
Whatever inclement New York weather you run into, rough terrain you come across, or length of travel you need to drive, you can rest at ease know your 2020 Chevy Equinox will get you there.
Be More Confident In Your Drive
The 2020 Chevy Equinox is equipped with a suite of safety features designed to prevent, protect, and alert. In fact, a now standard Driver Confidence Package is in place to provide you with the peace-of-mind that you need. Here's what every Chevy Equinox driver can expect to find included in the 2020 model:
- Standard Automatic Emergency Braking - When you're going under 50 miles-per-hour, this system will use the brakes if it detects a front-end collision is imminent.
- Standard Front Pedestrian Braking - If a person walks in front of you and you're going under 50 miles-per-hour, this system will alert you and apply the brakes for you if needed.
- Standard IntelliBeam® Headlamps - Automatically turns on or off your high beam headlamps.
- Standard Forward Collison Alert - Will alert you if you're about to be involved in a front-end collision and will inform you if you're following a vehicle too closely.
- Standard Rear Vision Camera - Broadcasting what's behind you on your color touchscreen when you're in reverse, this camera helps you avoid accidents when you're backing up.
There are also many available safety features that are added in higher trim levels. These include programs like the available Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, available Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and much more.
Trim Levels For Every Preference And Price Range
The 2020 Chevy Equinox is available in four trim levels, the L, LS, LT, and Premier, as well as the two special editions mentioned earlier, the Midnight Edition and the Redline Edition. These options allow every Kenmore NY, Buffalo, and beyond driver to choose exactly what type of new Equinox they need, for the price that they want. To help you decide which new 2020 Chevy Equinox you should explore, we suggest browsing through our list of highlights below.
- Chevy Equinox L - Starting with the base model, the L includes standard features that would make any driver proud. From the Driver Confidence Package, Keyless Open, and the 17-inch painted-aluminum wheels, to the Chevrolet Infotainment System 3 with seven-inch diagonal touchscreen, the L trim makes for a great over-all drive.
- Chevy Equinox LS - Taking what the L has to offer, the LS adds the impressive Teen Driver technology, which allows parents to keep track of their first-time driver and put limits, such as speed and volume limitations, on their Equinox, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ capability, and LED Daytime Running Lamps.
- Chevy Equinox LT - Adding more luxuries for those in the front seats, the LT includes heated driver and front passenger seats, High-Intensity Discharge headlamps, a power driver seat with driver lumbar, and much more.
- Chevy Equinox Premier - The Premier title says it all. This luxurious trim adds items like the leather-appointed heated front seats, 18-inch bright-aluminum wheels, and the important hands-free power liftgate.
Visit Paddock Chevrolet To Test Out The New 2020 Chevy Equinox For Yourself
Whatever trim level you decide, we would love to have you visit our Paddock Chevrolet dealership to get behind the wheel. Our new inventory contains every type of 2020 Chevrolet Equinox available, with more arriving every day, and we also have a long-list of used Chevy cars, trucks, and SUVs from which you can choose. Stop by our Kenmore NY showroom to take a test drive or contact us for more details!