Check Out the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 at Paddock Chevrolet
We at Paddock Chevrolet, located in Kenmore, and nearby to Buffalo, Tonawanda and Williamsville, are very excited to work with you to find the right truck. We show off with an impressive selection of vehicles to ensure that you have the options you need. We welcome you to come for a test drive of the very impressive 2020 Chevrolet Silverado as soon as it reaches our lot. We know that you will love this vehicle after we take the time to highlight all that it can do for you.
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado continues the tradition of interior comfort. Not only is this vehicle made to crush the competition when it comes to getting tough jobs done, but it also gives you the impressive ability to enjoy every ride. When you ride in this beauty, you'll get nothing but total comfort. With seating that hugs the human form, you'll be able to make long trailering jobs seem like just minutes. We love the small item storage that is sprinkled throughout this beauty. You can take full advantage of several different spots to comfortably store your water bottles, maps and other driving necessities.
With an impressive interior, comes impressive technology. The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado has a great deal of important technology to make your life easier than ever. With tech to entertain, and tech to assist, you can truly make every trip fun and exciting. We love the ever impressive drive mode selector. This great feature allows you to adjust your trucks performance to one of six modes. Normal, Sport, Tow/Haul, Off-Road, Terrain, and Snow/Ice are all modes that will allow you to properly configure your vehicle for whatever terrain you are on. With this kind of technology you can enhance your experience and safety.
Great Trim Level Options
When you check out the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado, you'll find that there are a great deal of options for you to choose from. These trim levels will allow you to perfectly customize your vehicle to your exact requirements. Check out these impressive trim levels in detail below:
- Work Truck: This trim level is the first level of eight options. It features a unique grille, as well as a 4.3-liter EcoTec3 V6 engine. There are also other engine options for you to choose from.
- Custom: The next trim level gives you body colored bumpers, and a center grille bar. You can also get deep-tinted glass and LED taillamps along with 20-inch bright silver painted aluminum wheels.
- Custom Trail Boss: This vehicle boasts a 2-inch lift to ensure easier and safer travel on different surfaces. It also boasts an available Z71 Off-Road package as well as an Autotrac 2-speed transfer case. This beast is made to be taken off the beaten path.
- LT: The next trim level has chrome bumpers a center grille bar and mirror caps. With 17-inch Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels you can be the epitome of style. In addition, you way is lit by LED headlamps and daytime running lamps.
- RST: This trim level features impressive body colored bumpers, a center grille, and door handles matched with high-gloss Black mirror caps. With LED lighting that includes headlamps, daytime running lamps, taillamps and foglamps. You also get 18-inch aluminum wheels with a very impressive EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate.
- LT Trail Boss: This next trim level shows off by providing you with totally impressive off-roading ability. With the 5.3-liter EcoTec V8, you'll have all the power you need to take this beauty off the beaten path to your next adventure. It also features a dual-outlet exhaust with polished tips and an auxiliary external transmission oil cooler.
- LTZ: With the LTZ trim level, you can take advantage of total luxury. This impressive version of the Chevrolet Silverado has a stylish grille, bumper and mirror caps. With 18-inch Bright Silver aluminum wheels, and outside heated power-adjustable mirrors, you can take comfort in your luxury.
- High Country: With the final trim level, you can really experience total luxury. With a two-tone finish, you can show off no matter where you are. This beauty has 20-inch wheels, and helpful wheel to wheel assist steps. With high intensity discharge LED headlamps and LED daytime running lamps, you can see far ahead of you. Finally, you get a power up, power down tailgate to make your life easier.
When you enlist in the help of the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado, you'll be able to tackle tough towing jobs with ease. This beauty shows off with up to 13,400 pounds of towing capacity, as well as an impressive payload of 2,250 pounds when fully equipped. With a great deal of cargo space (89.1 cubic feet to be exact) you can truly show off. This beast has all the power you could possibly need behind it, and with 460 lb.-ft. of torque, you'll be excited to feel it.
In addition to being able to handle any of the trailering jobs you throw at it, the vehicle has an impressive bed to offer. Unreal volume gives you the best chance at transporting whatever goods you need to. This vehicle offers up with 20% more standard cargo volume than its competition. It also offers up with best in class bed width.
This impressive bed is built from an awesome high strength steel to ensure that you can carry more and support more than ever before. The floor of the bed is lighter than previous generations, allowing you to carry more. With 12 standard tie downs to take advantage of, and 9 available removable tie downs you'll have more control than ever.
With six different engines to choose from, you can easily customize what kind of experience you have in your 2020 Chevrolet Silverado. No job is the same as the last, that’s why these great options will allow you to truly focus on the tasks you need to and not the ones you don't. Check out these impressive engines below:
- Duramax 3.0-liter Turbo Diesel I-6: with this engine you can enjoy 23 miles per gallon in the city and 33 on the highway. You also get 277 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management: this engine gives you 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 with either Dynamic or Active Fuel Management: both of these engines offer up with 355 horsepower as well as 383 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 4.3-liter EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management: this engine offers you 285 horsepower and 305 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2.7-liter Turbo with Active Fuel Management: This final engine gives you 310 horsepower with 348 lb.-ft. of torque.
We at Paddock Chevrolet are very excited to work with you when the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado arrives. We welcome you to work with us through the car buying process and are eager to help Cheektowaga residents have an easy process. Once this vehicle hits the lot, we welcome you come in and take it for a test drive. We look forward to working with you to find the right truck at a competitive price. Please give us a call with any questions.