Discover the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse at Paddock Chevrolet, Serving the Buffalo Area
The 2020 Chevrolet Traverse is a midsized SUV that commands attention with the sleek interior and precisely engineered exterior. Consider the Chevy Traverse for transporting family or take advantage of all-wheel drive and 20-inch wheels with an adventure vacation. The cargo space and technology in this SUV make this a well-rounded vehicle.
What's new for 2020?
Chevrolet introduces a lot of changes for the 2020 Traverse. Three new colors were added to the 2020 lineup, and three were deleted.
New Colors in Metallic:
- Black Cherry
- Midnight Blue
- Stone Gray
Deleted Metallic Colors:
- Black Currant
- Havana Brown
There is a slight change in the 20-inch wheels for the Traverse in 2020, and Chevrolet introduced a newly-designed programmable keypad.
The interior of the 2020 Chevy Traverse remained the same except for the technology in the vehicle. The Chevrolet Infotainment System was replaced by the Infotainment 3 systems, which have screen sizes and options based on the trim packages. The rear camera and surround-vision were upgraded to higher-resolution, as well.
In the 2020 model of the Chevrolet Travers, there is a 3.6-liter V6 LFY engine. The engine offers 310 horsepower, which is quite an upgrade from the previous year.
All of these changes for the 2020 Chevy Traverse mean that the packages have modifications to the wheels, technology, and convenience options available based on the trim level.
Power & Performance
If you are looking for a powerful vehicle to explore Cheektowaga, then the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse will surely give you the power to do so with the 3.6-liter V6 engine. The nine-speed automatic transmission will get you to your destination smoothly and make sure you have a ride that offers good fuel economy.
Consider the power and performance in the new Traverse when you want a vehicle for the freeway or camping in the mountains! Get all of your family and friends in this SUV for a comfortable trip together.
The interior of the 2020 Chevy Traverse offers a comfortable ride with seats for up to eight. The convenient sliding seats in the second-row offer you the ability to access the third-row seating easily. Tonawanda drivers can also enjoy a noise-canceling interior to help keep road noise as quiet as possible!
The power sunroof is a great way to keep your passengers engaged during any night driving. Look at the stars or enjoy the city lights from the 2-panel sunroof. When driving around Williamsville, you may want to take advantage of the available heated seats in the colder months.
Whether you take a ski trip or a summer vacation to the beach, the 98.2 cubic feet cargo space is a great way to get all of your gear to your destination! The interior is flexible and works well with the cargo needs for many activities. The 2020 Chevy Traverse also offers conveniently hidden compartments to keep your essential items concealed and safe.
If you are concerned about safety on the road, the 2020 Chevy Traverse offers many safety features that will help anyone feel safe while they drive this SUV around Kenmore. The rear-vision camera is standard in the Traverse and assists you in parking and viewing objects behind your vehicle that you may not otherwise see.
Once you put the Chevy Traverse in drive, you may notice that there is a forward collision alert
that is triggered if you follow too closely to the car ahead of you. This alert is a great feature for making sure that you are focused and adequately spaced from the other vehicles on the road.
If you travel under 50 mph and there is a pedestrian in front of your vehicle, the available front pedestrian braking
engages. The automatic emergency braking
is similar and engages when there is a potential collision in the front of the car. If the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse has the available lane keep assist with lane departure warning
, then you will notice an alert when you drift out of your intended lane.
The rear cross-traffic alert
is available and works to detect vehicles or other obstructions that cross behind your vehicle as you back up. This feature is excellent for avoiding parking lot fender benders! The side blind zone alert
can also help you avoid crashes by alerting you to traffic in your blind spot.
The new 2020 Chevrolet Traverse offers seven trim configurations. Each trim level is available in FWD or AWD, except for the Traverse L.
- The Chevrolet Traverse L is the standard trim level offering dual-outlet exhaust, traction mode select, and 18-inch wheels. A rear-vision camera and nine-speed automatic transmission come with the Traverse L.
- The Traverse LS offers rear windows with deep-tint and HID headlamps. There are also LED daytime running lamps so that others notice you from a further distance. You will still enjoy Traction Mode Select and the nine-speed automatic transmission that the L trim level offered.
- The highlights for the LT Cloth trim level are the foglamps and roof rails that aid in camping or adventure trips that take you out of town! The outside mirrors are also heated and power-adjustable. This trim level gives the driver's seat an upgrade with power lumbar control and the ability to use the eight-way power seat to get it to a perfect position for driving.
- The LT Leather trim level for the 2020 Traverse offers a higher level of safety and technology! Enjoy lance change alert, side blind zone alert, rear park assist, rear cross-traffic alert, and the Chevrolet Infotainment 32 System with an eight-inch touch-screen! Enjoy the power liftgate that offers a programmable height adjustment to load cargo into the back of this SUV.
- The Traverse RS updates the exterior of the 2020 SUV with signature black accents. The wheels are upgraded to 20-inch aluminum wheels. There are HD surround-vision and a rear camera mirror with the RS trim level. You can also enjoy heated front seats at this trim level, which will surely keep you warm when it is freezing outside!
- The Premier level provides you with a heated steering wheel and second-row captain's seats for a luxurious ride out of state or to the grocery store. Your guests have available wireless charging for electronics so that they can remain connected at all times. The front seats are also ventilated for high-quality luxury comfort while commuting!
- The highest trim level for the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse is named the High Country. This trim level offers you a power-folding third-row seat for an easy way to access the maximum cargo space. There are also automatic high beams with the High Country trim level. A SkyScape sunroof is a power sunroof that is tilt-sliding. There is also a fixed skylight with sunscreen for rear passengers to enjoy the scenery above. Safety features with the High Country trim level are enhanced automatic emergency braking and adaptive cruise control to help with those long road trips!
Learn More at Paddock Chevrolet in Kenmore
Chevrolet offers options and packages available for any personality shopping for the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse SUV. Visit our showroom in Kenmore to ask any questions you may have about the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse trim levels and options. Call to schedule a test drive to decide which one is right for you!