General Rules of Leasing
- Lease based on approved credit.
- Not all buyers will qualify.
- Factors include but are not limited to: credit score, employment history and price.
- Lessee is responsible for excess wear & maintenance cost.
- 25 cents per mile overage.
- Special lease price not compatible with GM Employee, Supplier or Dealership purchase.
THE BENEFITS TO CONSIDER WHEN DECIDING TO LEASE VS. BUY A CHEVY
When you have a vehicle, you have a lot more freedom and flexibility in your life. You don’t have to wait for friends and family to give you a ride to where you need to go. Instead, you can come and go as you please. The same way that this freedom immensely benefits your life, so will the opportunity to choose how you would like to possess your vehicle. You may desire to have it for a limited amount of time, or you want to own it outright. Here are benefits that come with leasing or buying at our dealership in Kenmore so that you can decide which works best for you.
The Benefits That Come With Leasing
- Lower Cost: When you lease a vehicle, you pay to use it for a certain amount of time and then return it to our dealership near Buffalo once the lease contract ends. The payments are typically less because you are paying for the chance to enjoy the vehicle for a fixed number of miles and time.
- Flexible: Once your lease arrangement is over, you can bring the vehicle back to our dealership and start over with another car. However, if you realize that you would rather keep the vehicle for yourself, there will be another chance at the end of the leasing agreement to purchase the vehicle.
- Diverse: There is no rule that you have to keep the same type of Chevy vehicle every time you lease. As life changes, your lifestyle may require you to go after different features. You may need the ample cargo space of the Chevy Traverse during one part of your life, but decide to go smaller with the Chevy Trax after a couple of years.
- Newer: Some people want to continuously delight in the evolving technology that you come to expect from Chevrolet. You can stick with the same model each term, but enjoy the changes that happen as technology advances. This way, you never miss out on the newest upgrades that Chevy has to offer.
The Benefits That Come With Buying
- Personable: The way that you express your thoughts and opinions may show in the items that you own. With a vehicle that you purchase, you are free to pick any modifications or style changes you want to make. You can honor your favorite sports team by matching your vehicle to their specific colors. Or, you can add colors and customizations that reflect your heritage or region that you live in.
- Independent: When purchasing a vehicle near Tonawanda, you can approach it with a different mindset that comes with a lease. You get to decide the number of miles that you put on it each year. With the legroom and comfort of a Chevy Tahoe, you can create family memories by taking a cross-country road trip each year. You can make these decisions without reporting back to the dealership or explaining your actions.
- Ownership: While leasing gives you a way to use a vehicle with no permanent strings attached, you have nothing to show for the money once the agreement is over. With buying a vehicle, you have the chance to acquire a property of your own. With the durability of a Chevy Silverado, you can use it for your own needs and then pass it to another family member around Williamsville later on.
- Equity: A lease has stipulations so that the vehicle can be possibly sold to another owner. But, your payments are so that you can decide the fate of your vehicle. If you take good care of it, you can maintain a large amount of its equity and recoup your money after selling it. You can then start the purchasing over but trade your older vehicle in to save on your next purchase.
Visit Paddock Chevrolet, Inc. to Learn More
Ultimately, your decision is about choosing what is best for you. Consider factors like the amount of time you want with the car and how you will drive it on daily. Any representative at our dealership has worked with many people throughout this process and will gladly help you consider all factors in this decision. You can begin your journey online today by filling out our finance pre-qualifying form online, estimate your credit score, and even value your trade. We look forward ot working with you soon!